Finding your suitable readers for gillette r1 razor vintage is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for gillette r1 razor vintage including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
628 reviews analysed
1. Parker 99R – Long Handle Heavyweight Butterfly Open Safety Razor & 5 Premium Platinum Double Edge Razor Blades
2. Weishi Nostalgic Adjustable Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor Matte Black
- 1.Stepless adjustable settings(1 thru 7) can adjust the razor blade angle to determine how close you want your shave. Rotate the top knob dial under the razor head to adjust the gap between blade and baseplate. LOW NUMBER SETTING LIGHT SHAVES, good for beginners. HIGH NUMBER SETTING CLOSE SHAVES, provide aggressive shave.
- 2.Hold the blades by the sides. Place the blade in the blade chamber. Give the handle a gentle shake to help seat the blade. Make sure the blade is centered from end to end and hold the razor head level. Twist the knob located at the bottom of the razor handle to close the blade chamber until completely closed and the blade is secure. Rotate the top knob dial to adjust the razor blade angle. Now your WEISHI is ready for an unbelievable shave.
- 3.***Close the blade chamber completely before adjust the razor head.***
- 4.ADJUSTABLE & BUTTERFLY OPEN PROVIDE MORE SMOOTH AND COMFORTABLE SHAVING EXPERIENCE. Weight of Razor: Approximate 92g, Color:Matte BLACK, Measurement: 11.5CM in total length. Pakage contents: 1 x WEISHI Adjustable Butterfly Open Safety Razor/ 5 x WEISHI Safety Razor Blades
- Please click the WEISHI Shaving seller’s name then click”Ask a question” button to contact us directly.
3. BAILI Classic Butterfly Open TTO Double Edge Safety Razor Wet Shaving Kit for Men Women with Platinum Blade and Mirrored Travel Case BD179
- RESPECT TRADITION: Traditional Wet shave is a glorious male ritual and the secret of a clean shave
- it is pure and unadulterated manliness fine art that you should take part in. This classic, solid and elegant BAILI razor is the work of art that you must have or send it as a gift to your friends, father, husband, wife or sons.
- PERFECT SHAVE: BAILI unique micro-comb system provides you gentle, close and smooth shave. Shaving with a safety razor will also eliminate the skin irritation and give your face a clean healthy look. Avoid dry shaving, which is the fastest ways to mess with your skin as it often leads to bleeding and razor burn. In order to get a smooth shave, we suggest splash your face with hot water at least, to soften your bristly hairs and open your pores before shaving.
- ECO FRIENDLY & SAVING MONEY: Not like plastic and disposable razors which are impossible to recycle and harmful to our mother earth, BAILI safety razors are lifetime durable. All you need to do is to replace the blades which can be recycled. This could save you a lot of money over those multi blade plastic razors.
- 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If the razor does not perform to your expectations, just return it for 100% refund in 30 days without question asked.
- PACKAGE CONTENT: 1x Butterfly Safety Razor (about 94mm/3.7in long, 70g/2.5oz weight). 1x Platinum Swedish Blade. 1x Mirrored Travel Case. This razor is also suitable for women to shave legs.
4. Parker 64S Stainless Steel Handle Double Edge Safety Razor with Closed Comb Head & 5 Premium Blades
- Traditional 3-Piece Safety Razor with Closed Comb Chrome Plated Head
- Handle Material: Marine Grade 316L Stainless Steel – textured for a sure grip
- Weight: 110 g/3.9 oz. Length: 4.0 in. – Hefty weight with long handle.
- 5 Parker Premium Double Edge Safety Razor Blades Included
- A genuine Parker Safety Razor product — For over 40 years, Parker razors have been imitated, but never duplicated!
5. Feather All Stainless Steel Double-Edge Razor, Model AS-D2
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Gillette R1 Razor Vintage for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!