We make a short list of the best coleman 2000016462 camp oven including detail information and score based on 22,647 reviews analysed. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
Best coleman 2000016462 camp oven
1. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
2. Camp Oven C002
2000016462 Features: -Bake up rolls, cinnamon rolls, corn bread and other treats at the campsite. -Keep your cooking warm until your group gets back. -Folds flat for convenient, space-saving storage. -Square rack adjusts to three cooking heights. -Easy-to-read thermometer. -Smooth and easy to clean, corrosion-resistant aluminum steel finish also resists scuffs. Product Type: -Oven. Finish: -Silver. Grilling Surface Material: -Steel. Number of Products Included: -1. Dimensions: Overall Height – Top to Bottom: -13.5″. Overall Width – Side to Side: -13.4″. Overall Depth – Front to Back: -3.3″. Overall Product Weight: -8.4 lbs.
3. Omnia Oven. Your oven on the stove top. Ideal solution for boat oven, camp oven, and RV oven. Also known as a wonder pot.
- Bake pizza, brownies, cakes, breads, casseroles and more on the stove top!
- Designed to bake on any type of burner – gas, electric, kerosene, or camp stove – or even on a grill.
- Food has same texture as when baked in a conventional oven.
- Steam vents in lid ensure that breads and cakes aren’t soggy.
- Holds as much as an 8” square baking pan or 2.1 quarts.
“Smaller, lighter, easier to use, and better results than any other method of baking without a conventional oven.” – Carolyn Shearlock, author of The Boat Galley Cookbook
Omnia is the oven on the stove top. You can use Omnia on a gas stove, alcohol stove, electric stove, or electric hotplate. Omnia Oven solves your baking problems with an incredibly light one pound compact solution. Space and weight are at a premium whether you are a camper, boater, or RVer. Other alternatives require more energy and space than Omnia. There is nothing to install and it’s a lot cheaper than buying a conventional oven.
Almost every dish you can bake or prepare in an oven can be easily made using Omnia. Try your favorite recipes or one of the many recipes in Omnia’s free cookbook.
How It Works: Omnia is an aluminum baking pan and lid with a treated steel base plate. The burner directly heats the steel base plate, which in turn heats the air trapped between the base and the baking pan.The burner also heats air that goes up the center of the baking pan and the lid serves to distribute that hot air over the top of the food.Thus, there’s hot air both under and above the baking pan — and in the center.A few air holes in the lid allow steam to escape so that foods bake rather than steam.Your dishes won’t be soggy as happens if you try to bake in a Dutch oven or pressure cooker.
4. Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU’s, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU’s with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4′ hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12″ X 21″ X 17″, Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Stansport propane outdoor camp Oven and range is easy to take along to a campsite, tailgate party or backyard event. Constructed of stainless steel for long durability and porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains. The 2-Burner range has a maximum of 5,300 btu’s and the Oven reaches a maximum of 480 degree 3,500 btu’s Piezo electronic ignition. The Oven has double crystal doors for superior security and low outside heat. Top cover is designed to avoid spills. A 4 foot hose with a regulator and Oven temperature gauge is included. There is an attached windshield.
5. Coghlan’s Multi-Grill Spice and Herb Assortment Shaker
Multi spice pack. Includes paprika, curry, cayenne garlic salt, black pepper and salt. Each spice has its own flip top shaker lid so they will not mix.
6. Wealers 7 Piece Outdoor Indoor Camping BBQ Cooking Utensils Set Kitchenware Cookware Set, Cutting Board, Rice Paddle, Tongs, Scissors, Knife, (Blue)
- COMPACT-ABILITY: Neatly organizes and holds your utensils in one convenient place. Each utensil has its own designated pouch, so units don’t get smeared, scratched or damaged in storage or in transit. Provides easy access to your cooking utensils and it is equipped with a secure zip seal.
- MULTIPURPOSE: The trendy kit can be used for multiple applications, perfect for concerts, sporting events, hiking, boat rides, mountaineering and BBQ’s. The weather retardant the travel utensil kit is the perfect camp kitchen accessory, and it holds all your essential outdoor cooking utensils.
- DURABLE | RUGGED: Made with tough woven cotton, it protects your utensils from the elements, falls, and it has multiple compartments, so flatware stays sturdy and doesn’t clatter during transportation. In the case of a fall, the thick woven cotton outer shell casing will prevent your cutlery from getting scratched, marred or disfigured.
- FASHIONABLE | STYLISH: A contemporary design with a woven multicolored pattern it’s sure to be a hit at your next boat ride, barbeque or camp. Blends in nicely with existing dinnerware décor and adds a vibrant splash of color to your spread no matter what the occasion.
- PORTABLE | TRAVEL FRIENDLY: Perfect for family outings to the Beach, Park or picnic, hiking and camping. Folded, the pouch fits comfortably into travel luggage, trunk or it can be hand held (built in handle). Dishwasher safe and it cleans easily and is washer friendly. Engineered with a sleek design, it stores away easily in standard storage spaces
7. Coleman Pack-Away Portable Kitchen
- Portable camp kitchen offers a stable cooking surface and ample storage space
- 31.5 x 21.3-inch food prep area ideal for chopping ingredients
- 27.8 x 20.5-inch side table accommodates most Coleman stoves and coolers
- Handy utensil hooks and mesh shelf provide additional storage space
- Folding design fits into a compact case for easy carrying and storage
8. Coleman Folding Double Wash Basin
Coleman Folding Double Wash Basin
9. Coleman Aluminum Non-stick Griddle
- Cook up pancakes, eggs, bacon and fajitas easily
- Full-size cooking area, 169 sq. in.
- Fits standard 2 and 3-burner stoves
- Lightweight, durable aluminum
- Non-stick coating for easy cooking and quick cleaning
- Handles designed to hang from a hook or nail in storage 16.5 in. x 10.25 in.
- 1-year limited warranty
Cook up bacon, eggs and pancakes on your next outdoor adventure with a durable, lightweight Coleman Aluminum Non-stick Griddle. You’ll have plenty of room to create on a cooking surface large enough to fit two and three-burner stoves. When you’re done, that cooking space cleans up quickly and easily.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found coleman 2000016462 camp oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!